GINCOR Truck & Trailer Werx is an industry leader in high-quality vocational vehicles including dump vehicles, snow plows and other severe service equipment including cranes and pup trailers. GINCOR has been ranked as One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies for three consecutive years with PROFIT 500 and has grown to a team of over 500 employees. With 14 locations coast-to-coast, following four decades of success in Central Canada, we offer incredible opportunities for professional advancement and growth.
Installation Technician – Quality Inspector
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a Quality Inspector who has experience working with commercial truck and service vehicles to oversee the final inspection process of products such as dump bodies, snow & ice products, hydraulic lift-gates, hooklifts, towing decks, trailers and other mechanical equipment.
In this role, you will: work with our expert team on a variety of standard and customized heavy equipment installs.
- Inspects and approves finished trucks for completeness
- Confirm engineered specifications of product meet end results conducting visual and measurement tests
- Cross reference with Bill of Ladings
- Ensure quality of finished units meets highest standards prior to customer pick-up.
- Communicate with manufacturing and assembly staff any deficiencies in workmanship to be corrected
- Manage product completion to customer delivery timelines
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs summarizing re-work and waste and tracking data
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ previous experience
- Post-Secondary school diploma in Engineering technology or related industry would be an asset
- Basic knowledge of cutting, welding and fabrication.
- Able to read and understand drawings, schematics and technical bulletins.
- Customer centric with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to change.
- Strong planning, organizational, attention to detail and quality.
- Determination to deliver a very high level of customer service in a timely manner.
- Versatile and able to work independently and in a team.
This is a full time job 40 hours per week, 8 to 4:30, Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for a rewarding, challenging and fun career, are results driven, motivated and anxious to become part of a dynamic team then Gincor is looking for you!
GINCOR offers a challenging, innovative, fast-moving environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive overall compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and a safe and respectful workplace. Please contact HR should you require special accommodation with the application or interviewing process.
We thank all applicants. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted.